It’s great for low-heat cooking and adding flavor to salad...Read More
Why Grounded Almond Flour?
Almond flour is highly nutritious, easy to use, & readily available & For those who watch their own glycemic index, almond flour is high in protein, low in sugars, & low in carbohydrates,
Almond flour is moist & delicious & I can save you a lot of time & hassle when I say that almond flour is far superior to other flours in terms of taste, nutrition, & ease of use.
Use of Almond Flour?
You can just make anything with almond flour!
You can make & enjoy pancakes, scones, bread, pasta…etc. Anything that uses wheat flour can generally be substituted with almond flour.
Almond Flour Is Incredibly Nutritious :
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 15 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
- Protein: 6 grams
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Dietary fiber: 3 grams
- Vitamin E: 35% of the Reference Daily Intake
- Manganese: 31% of the Reference Daily Intake
- Magnesium: 19% of the Reference Daily Intake
- Copper 16% of the Reference Daily Intake
- Phosphorus 13% of the Reference Daily Intake
Almond flour is particularly rich in vitamin E, a group of fat-soluble compounds that act as antioxidants in your body.
Health Benefits :
- Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats, as same as health-promoting fats found in olive oil, which have been associated with a reduced risk of heart disease.
- For cholesterol-lowering effects, the consumption of almonds may reduce the risk of heart disease due to the antioxidant action of vitamin E, as well as the LDL-lowering effect of the monounsaturated fats found in almonds.
- In addition to healthy fats and vitamin E, a quarter-cup of almonds contains almost 99 mg of magnesium (that’s 24% of the daily value for this important mineral), plus approx 257 mg of potassium.
- Almonds appear to not only decrease after-meal blood sugar increases but also provide antioxidants.
Eat More Almonds?
To get more almonds in your diet, the best way is to drink them.
All-natural almond milk is high in protein and good fat. It’s a good source of calcium & 100% lactose and is cholesterol-free. it can be used for cooking and it’s lower in calories than other non-dairy drinks