Wood Pressed Mustard Oil Mustard oil is versatile & used...Read More
Wood Pressed Mustard Oil
Mustard oil is versatile & used in almost every house & is a key ingredient found in every kitchen., It is popularly known as “Sarson ka Tel “ in India.
Mustard oil has a strong flavor & enhances the taste of several normal dishes to wow. It is also noticed that mustard is good for diabetes, anti-inflammatory properties. So, it is considered one of the ideal oil that can be used for diabetes.
Mustard Oil Nutrition :
- Boost Immunity
- Treats rashes and infections
- Lower blood cholesterol
- Increase the sharpness of mind
- keeps your heart health maintained
- Good source of omega 3 fatty acid.
- Used for frying and sauteing
- Skin health
- Hair and body massage
- Powerful antibacterial agent
Health Benefits of Mustard Oil Are:
- Reduces Cough, Colds
- Cardioprotective Effects
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal
- Strengthens Red Blood Cells
- Relief from Joint Pain & Arthritis
- Immunity Booster
- Reduces Diabetic Hazards
Good for Our Skin
Mustard oil is rich in vitamin B complex, vitamin A, vitamin E, calcium, protein, & omega 3 fatty acids. So it can help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to remove skin tanning. Mustard oil also works wonders on chapped lips.
The anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties of oil help prevent the development of acne & keep our skin clean & to be glow.
Various benefits of mustard oil:
- It boosts immunity & good for the heart and diabetics.
- To clear our respiratory system from congestion, inhale the steam.
- Massage our feet and chest with mustard oil, to get relief from cold and cough.
- Consuming a teaspoon of mustard oil with honey helps in various respiratory problems.
- Using mustard oil kills bacteria and prevents bleeding of gums.