- Wood-Pressed Oils have a natural taste and aroma and are full of nutrients and proteins.
- Daily consumption of it helps in keeping strong health.
- It helps in protecting us from viral infections and also improves our immunity Power.
- It also helps in maintaining a strong and young heart.
Groundnut seeds are grown naturally, without any use of Chemicals in the rural areas of North India. Our Farmers wake up early in the morning at dawn and work day-in & day-out to produce chemical-free food for us. They use manual Labor force to get rid of weeds – the unwanted plants in Plantations instead of Chemical Sprays. They still believe in using Desi Cow’s Cow-Dung & Go-Mutra and various natural Arks like Jeevamrut & Dashaparni Arks to fight pests rather than Chemical Fertilizers.
Process of extracting Wood-Pressed Oils.
- Fresh Groundnut Oil is extracted from Organic Groundnuts seeds.
- Using the ancient Cold-Pressed technique, oil is extracted from Wooden Ghani (Lakdi Ghani or Kolhu) at very low RPM (Rotations per minute).
- As very low heat is generated in the extraction process, all nutrient contents remain intact and not burned away unlike refined oils.
- Oil is naturally filtered with the help of the Sedimentation process.
Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
- 100% natural, unprocessed, cold-pressed, chemical-free and healthy
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free
- The wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and rich taste of groundnut is retained
- Rich in Vitamin-E ensures you have happy skin
- Reduces risk of heart diseases
- Boosts metabolism
- Provides essential fatty acids
HOW TO USE GROUNDNUT OIL?
Groundnut oil is one of the most popular oils in the world for sautéing, grilling, and deep-frying because of its high smoke point (about 230 degrees C). This means that it is quite a heat resistant and does not burn easily. Indians and Chinese use it most abundantly, in snacks, curries, canned food, and stir-fries.
Why It's Awesome!
We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are entirely natural.
It is most suited for adding flavor to your dishes and can also be used for garnishing and salad dressings.
Massage your scalp once a week with groundnut oil to nourish your hair and restore its lustre.
Traditionally in India, groundnut oil is used as a natural preservative in pickles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Groundnut oil massage can energize your body and gives great relief to aching joints and muscles if used daily. It contains vitamin E, which is excellent for skin protection.
Our groundnut oil is pure, chemical-free and safe to use. However, as a precautionary measure, we recommend that you try a patch test.
Yes, our Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil has a natural, mild, and nutty smell of groundnuts.