Flaxseed’s health advantages derive from its high fibre content, omega-3...Read More
Wood Pressed Flaxseed Oil
The tiny but mighty flaxseed has been filled with so many nutritional benefits, and thus flaxseed oil has steadily risen in popularity & having a variety of health benefits, it is no wonder why people are turning to flaxseed oil to enhance their cooking & health.
Flaxseed Oil Benefits
To find out why you should have flaxseed oil in your daily routine :
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Flaxseed oil is full of omega-3 fatty acids. One tablespoon contains 7,19 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Reduces Inflammation: Due to its omega-3 fatty acid content, flaxseed oil may help in reducing inflammation for some people.
- Improves Gut Health: Flaxseeds can also help to optimize gut health, Because flaxseed oil contains laxative properties, it helps relieve constipation
- Aids in Weight Loss: Because of its high fiber, flaxseed oil helps the digestive system efficiently, it may help with detoxification & weight loss.
- Positive Skin Effects: Regularly consuming flaxseed oil can result in better skin health.
- May Cut Down growth of Cancer Cell: Scientific evidence is that flaxseed oil may help in reducing the growth of cancer cells. The results indicate that the fatty acid found in flaxseed oil helps to kill cancer cells and suppress breast tumor size and growth.
- May Benefit Heart Health: found that regular consumption of one tablespoon of flaxseed oil for 12 weeks resulted in lower blood pressure levels.
What Is Flaxseed Oil?
For many centuries, people are using flaxseed for its laxative properties. It is also used in baked products, Flaxseed Oil contains 50 to 60% omega-3 fatty acids & lignans.
Flaxseed oil contains many active compounds, including:
- Omega-3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acids)
- Proteins help in decreasing heart disease risk factors
- Fibers help to prevent constipation.
- Phenolic compounds (lignans) help to protect against cancer
- Minerals (calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus)
How Can You Incorporate Flaxseed Oil Into My Diet?
It’s important to buy the purest form possible. In order to avoid things like fertilizers and pesticides in our flaxseed oil, you should look for organic flaxseed oil when shopping for it.
Also, some flaxseed oils are created through a high-heat & high-pressure treatment that will destroy many of the positive features & minerals. In order to get the best oil try wild herb-provided flaxseed oil, only cold-pressed oil.
It can be used in multiple ways:
- First, you can use it as an oil in salad, dips, & sauces.
- Second, It should not be used for cooking because it does not perform well at high temperatures.
- third, You also might put a tablespoon into a shake or smoothie.
These minor changes to your diet can result in major changes to your health.
Because flaxseed oil benefits also include benefits to the skin, you can apply it directly to the skin to improve skin health and add moisture. Some people also use it on their hair to improve hair growth also.
How To Try Flaxseed Oil ?
Flaxseed oil is a wonderful substance used by people considering the numerous benefits it offers. Flaxseed oil’s benefits are impressive and there is simply no reason not to include it in your diet. Give it a try today and you will be impressed by the benefits.
If you want to learn about more natural ways to reduce inflammation, please check out the rest of our blog.