- Made from kachi ghani process
- Has antibacterial, antifungal properties
- High smoke point
- High in antioxidants
- Suitable for daily cooking, makes pickle tasty, also use for massage
- 100% Pure & natural
- Zero cholesterol
- Fortified with vitamin a & d
- No adulteration
Cold pressed mustard oil has been used for centuries as a food additive, a cure for many ailments and is also an aphrodisiac. It is made from pressing mustard seeds in a cold press machine. The pressure exerted by the machine extracts the oil from seeds. The oil extracted is 100% pure, natural and contains natural fibers of mustard. No bleach or chemicals have been added to this product. Cold Pressed Mustard oil contains rich amounts of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease – The good fats in Cold pressed Mustard Oil boosts cardiac health by reducing bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol levels.
- Improves the condition of your skin – An excess amount of vitamin E inside Mustard oil nourishes the skin and helps in reducing wrinkles, skin infections, rashes and skin allergies and dryness.
- Aids in the growth and shine of your hair – When applied to the scalp, this vitamin E rich oil promotes blood circulation. The omega-3 fatty acids in mustard oil make hair grow fast, long and strong.
- Reduces joint pain, aches, and inflammation – By regularly massaging the affected area with mustard oil the increased blood circulation eases pain and aches in the body.
- Counters joint stiffness caused by arthritis – The omega-3 fatty acids in the oil act as an anti-inflammatory agent for relieving joint stiffness caused by arthritis.
- Contains antibacterial properties – The glucosinolates and anti bacterial agents in mustard oil restrict growth of unwanted bacteria and microbes.
- Fights Fungal diseases – The oil is very effective and powerful when it comes to fighting fungal diseases. It can treat skin rashes and infections caused by fungi.
- Cure from asthma and breathing problems – Helps in curing asthma and breathing problems among both children and adults.
HOW TO USE COLD PRESSED MUSTARD OIL
One way to use Mustard oil is in cooking. Simply pour 1-2 tablespoons of the oil or as directed by recipes.
When applying on your skin or body, Use about a tablespoon of the oil and apply on the affected area.
For applying on the hair you may use as much as you want to make your scalp damp and massage accordingly.
In treating Asthma and breathing problems you may use a tablespoon of and rub on the chest of children and adults.
Why It's Awesome!
We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are entirely natural.
It is most suited for adding flavor to your dishes and can also be used for garnishing and salad dressings.
Massage your scalp once a week with mustard oil to nourish your hair and restore its lustre.
Gently massage your body with mustard oil to relieve pain and make you feel relaxed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Taste of mustard oils has to be best because we use oil extraction methodology of ancient Ayurveda. Oils are extracted from fresh and organic seeds.
Mustard oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, which could mean that it benefits cardiovascular health. It also contains a compound that may have anti-inflammatory properties.