About this item
- Wild Herb Roasted Flaxseed is loaded with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. In fact, two tablespoons (15 gr) contain an impressive 3438 mg of omega-3 fatty acids.Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to health and have been associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health, and protection for the brain against aging. Just one tablespoon of Roasted flaxseed can meet and exceed your daily ALA needs.
- Wild Herb Roasted Flaxseed contains Rock Salt and Lamon which gives delicious flavor and taste to eat twice a day.
- FIBRE RICH: Also known as Alsi seeds, 1 tablespoon of flax seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fiber. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fiber that is required by the body.
- SKINCARE: The alpha-linolenic acids present in flaxseeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus improve the quality of the skin.
- HAIR GROWTH: These flax seeds are also rich in Protein along with Omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for boosting hair growth.
Why It's Awesome!
We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are entirely natural.
It is most suited for adding flavor to your dishes and can also be used for garnishing and salad dressings.
Massage your scalp once a week with flaxseed oil to nourish your hair and restore its lustre.
Flaxseed is commonly used to improve digestive health or relieve constipation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Flaxseeds are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, minerals such as magnesium, etc. And they are responsible for reducing weight, strengthen your bones, improve the absorption of blood and also improve your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Health experts recommend an intake of 2 to 4 tablespoons per day. Please note, however, that flaxseed is high in fiber—you should generally start with about 1/2 to 1 tsp per day, and gradually add more until you reach the recommended amount.